Ok I've started again. Hopefully this blog won't get found out too soon eh? Well I've learnt anyway. Nothing too personal will be posted here.
If you want to know whats up with my life, give me a call! I'll talk to you, in fact, I'll talk to almost anyone, since I stay up til 2 or 3 in the morning. Actually, thinking about it, if you call and wake me up, after grumbling that you've woken me up, I'll probably talk to you anyway haha. So call me! I hate hanging in my room at night with nothing to do, waiting for sleep to come.
I got back today at 10pm from toa payoh! Had bloody swimming training at the pool til 8:40pm, by the time I got showered and changed and all that shit it was already nine. Headed to the HDB Hub to have dinner with Nellyn and I've learnt a lesson. I shan't eat too quickly if my stomach is completely empty, now I feel weird and Nellyn kept telling me to barf. Ick. A technicolour yawn!
So I guess every Monday night til July it's gonna be like this! Training til late, late dinner, arrive back home late. Anyone want to join me for dinner? You can meet me at the pool!
The 4A1 fund raising thing seems to be going ok. I saw the powerpoint thing, and I inisit Sheryl Tay you change the cover slide from "Fund Raising by 4A1" to "Fund Raising by 4A1 and Nicola Wong" HAHA. Do it do it or I'll take back the list of bands and contacts! Heh. Kidding.
The only problem is that LeeSiewChoo keeps pushing back the meeting for the discussion about the fund raising stuff.
I've managed to get about 15 bands! Maybe even more, I haven't finished contacting some people, and others are pending. Amazing eh? Guess we'll have to hold auditions and well, scale it down. Right now auditions are in 2 to 3 weeks, tentative.
I'm such a busy girl! Getting calls on my phone a lot cause of the bands. I guess that all-day free incoming thing is effective now.
But I'm never too busy for friends! So call. Man I sound desperate. Hahah I'm NOT I'm just a bored lonely person!
Chinese New Year soon. Frances almost died of shock today cause I mentioned we didn't buy new clothes or whatever. So what? CNY's just another few days. At least, no school thank fuck.
I'll have to go visit those relatives who are too prehistoric to attend the get-togethers. How fun. Not! I'll be bored stiff. Someone better call and entertain me! Or I'll go mad from boredom and do something stupid. Come to think of it, I'll probably do something stupid anyway. It's just in me haha.
Oh well that was a long long babble. I haven't blogged for so long, and I guess all the rubbish stored in my head just came out.
If you're still reading til here, I'd give you a standing ovation if I wasn't so fucking tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment